Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Regional TKN Update
You may have been redirected to this page from the standalone web pages for the Midwest Transportation Knowledge Network (MTKN), Eastern Transportation Knowledge Network (ETKN) and the Western Transportation Knowledge Network (WTKN).
As of January 1st, 2020, the individual regional TKN websites are inactive due to the policy change explained below.
- The regional unit structure of the National Transportation Knowledge Network was modified based on input from the NTKN members themselves.
- Regional TKN members are now considered members of the parent NTKN organization.
- Regional TKNs will no longer operate and do business as separate entities governed by officers and by-laws.
- The work that was conducted by the regional TKNs will now be pursued under the auspices of the national network via working groups concentrating on topical areas of common interest.
- This important change will help concentrate and streamline our combined efforts on important initiatives as well as eliminate duplicative or overlapping work.